Compliance with Act
(1) In meeting its responsibilities under this Act, an organisation shall consider what a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
(2) An organisation is responsible for personal data in its possession or under its control.
(3) An organisation shall designate one or more individuals to be responsible for ensuring that the organisation complies with this Act.
(4) An individual designated under subsection (3) may delegate to another individual the responsibility conferred by that designation.
(5) An organisation shall make available to the public the business contact information of at least one of the individuals designated under subsection (3) or delegated under subsection (4).
(6) The designation of an individual by an organisation under subsection (3) shall not relieve the organisation of any of its obligations under this Act.